Saturday, October 1, 2011

#28- Conspiracy Theories

Maximus and I saw "Enemy of the State" in 1998.  The movie was a superb piece of acting by Will Smith and the whole cast.  We drove back home buzzing from what we had just seen.


Maximus, in his pervasive wisdom, explained that the government actually had the capabilities of spying on its citizens like the movie suggested.  This had me bugging something bad!

Now in the post 9/11 world people were suspicious of everyone and everything.  I heard reports of angry assholes assaulting people who they thought looked "Muslim" or "Arab".  Dozens of people got hurt in this mey-ley.

Later my friend gave me a book that he said I'd like.  It was called "The Biggest Secret" by David Icke and it was my first "conspiracy book".

I tore through that book because it was so engaging and provocative.  The problem was that I had few friends to discuss it first.  They had to read it for themselves to understand it and I felt like it would take too long to explain the notions of the book.

That book showed me another fact of life:  even in the Age of Information very few people read or think outside the box.

I was very reluctant to show the book to the few people who I thought would be interested in it.  I learned of the Illuminati and the Freemasons.  I had a couple of guys in my unit that were Freemasons and I approached them carefully to ask them questions.  Even when they answered my questions they seemed to dodge me.  I showed one guy my book and he called it garbage.


I kept on reading and went on to peruse another book in the same genre called "Behold A Pale Horse". That book is a heavy read.  It is choke full of explosive content but again the audience is missing.

My squad leader was a cool ass sergeant and a Freemason.  It seemed like these Mason guys were EVERYWHERE!  I remembered hearing spooky stories about them when I was younger.

Anyway, I interrogated him as much as I could without being annoying to see if what I had read was true.  He dropped me a line here, a nugget there.

I am forever thankful to him for telling me about the first woman ever created:  Lilith.

No comments:

Post a Comment